Sunday, September 30, 2012

50 ways to open a beer bottle with out a bottle opener....

#1.

My boyfriend and I have taken to collecting the caps of all the beers we drink so that we can eventually make something out of them, I think something along the lines of a tall bar table topped with caps would be pretty neat. So, to do this, you can't bend the cap all out of shape in the process of opening your bottle. If you haven't noticed, most bottle openers damage the cap in some way. So here's Vinnie trying to teach me how to open a beer bottle without bending the cap using a rusty old pair of pliers.


I'm sure there's some physics principle having to do with levels and fulcrums at play here but whatever. 


He should probably be the one writing this post, but my understanding is put pressure on the cap with your hand pushing down then upwards with the flat tool of your choice.


And voila like magic.



No comments:

Post a Comment